Oh my! Lookie what we have here!
This lovely lady has nominated MOI for One Lovely Blog Award! I am flattered and blushing. ^_^
So I am still sort of new to this and haven’t got the foggiest clue about how to go about this. Lets just hope I get it right….
The “One Lovely Blog Award” Rules
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you (See above).
1. What is your favorite colour? Blue ^_^
2. What is your favorite animal? Dogs. They are just too adorable!
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Frappe
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. Even though its utterly boring, at least I get to laugh at the hilarious memes! Well, till the awkward moment when my ass falls off…
5. What is your favorite pattern? Polka dots!
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Giving! I get to shop!
7. What is your favorite number? Um… 7? 3? Dunno.
8. What is your favorite day of the week? In the wonderfully framed string of words by Rebecca Black, it’s FRIDAY!
9. What is your favorite flower? White lilies!!
10. What’s your passion? Writing. I love writing. I may not be brilliant at it, but I still love it!
Now, about nominating 10-12 blogs. Um… I sort of don’t folks or read that many blogs. I blame school and college application forms!! But, the blogs that I DO read and LOVE are…
The Chronicles of a Skinny Jeans-Wearing Toronto Girl
My most favorite blog ever!! I hereby give you the authority to hunt me down and slit my throat in the middle of the night if you don’t love it. Ok, maybe not…. But still. It is unbelievably hilarious. I swear.
Jill of All Trades…Expert of None
This is just so funny! She has this ability to make every little thing sound funny!
The Problem With Young People Today Is…
He’s the man. He will make you feel ashamed of yourself and then will make you laugh at yourself and then leave you confused between wanting to perform harakiri or laugh till your ass falls off.
He has a fine way of making things sound so polished and polite and downright hilarious!
The Dissemination of Thought
I love this blog. It is funny and makes sense and you can totally relate to it!
Random and lovely. Just my thing!
Random and Sundry Things
And this blog is hilarious. And random. And did I mention hilarious??
And this is a blog that I have recently stumbled upon and it is HILARIOUS.
And that’s it… Hehe 😀 And now i shall go comment on the mentioned blogs! Okay bye!