You know who You are. Well actually, maybe not. Because You won’t be reading this. Anyway…
1. You are reliable. I wouldn’t think twice about drinking till I forget my name if I know that you’ll be there around me. Because I would know that no matter what, I’ll reach home safe and in one piece. Although, after the last time, I would think ten times before drinking recklessly when you are around. A million angry and disappointed looks are more than enough for one lifetime. And I will never ever drink recklessly without you around anyway. So I guess drinking recklessly is not an option. Ever. 😛
2. You are straightforward. Even if you don’t say something, it’s more than obvious in your body language. But chances are, you’ll say it anyway. And you wouldn’t lie about anything. You may avoid answering certain questions, making the answer quite evident, but you wouldn’t lie.
3. You don’t see me as just your teacher’s daughter. This is not something I can say for any other IHMite, barring three or four people. You see me as Ana, an individual, who is your friend. And just happens to be the daughter of your teacher. Which I really am grateful for.
4. You take your time. You don’t rush into anything like almost every other male I have ever come across. That is what makes you a man and not a boy. And you know my mother loves and respects you for it. 😀
5. You care. About me, about everyone and everything. You are one of the very few guys I know who genuinely CARE about me. And this always comes to me as a surprise. I know guys who have liked me and dated me and found me sweet and what not, but none of them have ever cared about and for me the way you do. And I adore you for that.
6. You told me you wouldn’t be able to be here for my birthday because you were out of town, but you came. And I seriously love you for that. My day was already brilliant and it was made super special by my friends, but I was still a little sad because I thought you wouldn’t be there. But you were. And you made my day.
7. Your smile. I swear on pasta, the cuteness it radiates literally turns me into jelly. You smile at me and it takes me all my strength and willpower to keep from swooning into a heap of mush. 😛 Trust me, SRK’s smile doesn’t hold a candle to yours.
8. Your eyelashes. Sooooo long and curly!! Wasted on a guy, I tell you. But so beautiful! I could honestly stare at your eyes all day long for the rest of my life and be content. Also, the way you sometimes avoid looking at me. It’s so cute! It’s like, you will look EVERYWHERE but at me! Be it a tree, or the sky, or a stray dog or the sidewalk! Anywhere BUT at me! And while you so strategically avoid letting your eyes set on me, you have that smile on your face, that’s somewhere between a laugh and a coy smile, it’s beyond cute. In fact, that look should be made illegal.
9. You actually admitted that you like me. No chasing games, no playing hard to get. You just straight out admitted that you like me. I didn’t think you would. But you did. And the fact that you like me, that counts too. 😀
10. YOU. You are you, and I adore you for that. I love your personality. I love what makes you so you. Whether you are short or tall or thin or fat, doesn’t make a difference to me. As long as you are you, I don’t care if you gain a 100 pounds or don’t shave for months or don’t trim your hair for years. I don’t care. I would still like you just as much. Although, I bet your college teachers wouldn’t appreciate the Neanderthal look much. 😀
So anyway, notice that these are THINGS that I like ABOUT you, not REASONS WHY I like you. Because that list would only contain one item: I don’t know. I like you because I just do. I can’t help it. I can’t not like you. Not even if I tried. I wouldn’t be able to list the reasons why even if my life depended on it.
Anyway, I hope you never read this. Unless I ask you to. Which I probably won’t. Ever. Because you know how conscious I get when people I personally know read what I have written. So imagine how skittish I would get if people I personally know read what I have written about them!
Note to my readers (which probably doesn’t include you): HELLO! I just randomly decided to make that list. I have no intentions of ever letting him read it, though. I would die of…well, something if he ever did. Because then he would know just how much I like him! Anyway, guess what? My final exams got postponed. By a month. -_- And my birthday just passed. So did my best friend’s. I’ll post about that later though. I am sleepy now. It’s 1:20 AM here. So, hasta la vista, people!