There are a lot of things in this world to see and do. And I have my entire life to see them and do them. There are things I know of, and want to try. There are places I know of, and I want to visit. So I made a Bucket List to Happiness. It’s…er… a bucket list. And only after I manage to strike through all of them will I declare myself satisfied and happy. So here goes-
1. Buy a music box. (I’ve always wanted to own one of these. Like the one Mia owns, in the movie The Princess Diaries. It is just so beautiful. I’ve never seen one in shops here. The first thing I’ll do once I leave this country is buy a music box.)
2. Attend a masquerade ball. (I have never ever attended one. Ever. And I’m DYING to.)
3. Go to a Halloween party! (We dont celebrate Halloween here in Calcutta. Pity.)
4. Visit New York. (If i don’t go to NYC for my masters, I will DEFINITELY visit it. At least once in my lifetime. If not more.)
5. Visit Alabama (Because I love the movie Sweet Home Alabama. A LOT.), Rome, Italy, France, Germany and Prague.
6. Make lots and Lots and LOTS of new friends. (Somehow, I’ve always really wanted to make friends who are foreigners. There’s something just so…. Interesting about them! I mean, they have a different way of life and I would so love to know all about it! And I can’t exactly tap on a random stranger’s shoulder and say, “So, tell me EVERYTHING.”)
7. Shop. In Rodeo Drive.
8. Visit Ireland, Scotland and England.
9. Date a British guy and an Irish guy and a Scottish guy.
10. Buy a beautiful house in Tennessee or North Carolina or West Virginia!
That’s all I’ve come up with yet. I’ll keep adding more to it. 😀